TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF KENAI PENINSULA SPORT REC & TRADE SHOW SPACE RENTAL
FOR ALL EXHIBITORS
- USE OF SPACE:
- Liability - The Exhibitor is entirely responsible for the space leased and shall not injure, mar, or deface the premises. The Exhibitor agrees to reimburse the Soldotna Regional Sports Complex for any loss or damage to the premises or equipment occurring in the space leased to the Exhibitor.
- Aisles - The aisles, passageways, and overhead spaces remain strictly under control of the management, and no signs, decorations, advertising materials, or special exhibits will be permitted in these areas except by special written permission of the Management. All exhibits and their personnel must remain within the confines of their own space and no Exhibitor will be permitted to erect signs or display products in such a manner as to obstruct the view, occasion injury or disadvantageously affect the display of other Exhibitors.
- Space - The space contracted is to be used solely for the Exhibitor whose name appears on the Contract, and it is agreed that Exhibitors will not sublet or assign any portion of same without the written consent of the management. In the event Exhibitor fails to occupy or use his space or have his exhibit completed and in place before the show opens on Friday, the Exhibitor will forfeit all rights to that space, all prepaid rents, and Exhibitor will remit upon demand any rental balance owing to the management.
- Demonstrations - All demonstrations and/or promotional activities must be confined within the limits of the leased space. Noise resulting from demonstrations and/or promotional activities must not interfere with other Exhibitors.
- Restrictions - The management reserves the right to restrict or remove exhibits without refund, that may have been falsely entered, or may be deemed by the management unsuitable or objectionable, including but not limited to: noise, PA Systems, persons, animals, birds, conduct, printed matter, alcohol or other drugs, or anything of an objectionable character as deemed by the management. If there is any question, contact Kenai Peninsula Sport Rec & Trade Show management prior to the event.
- Offenses - Any Exhibitor or Representative of an Exhibitor committing any of the above offenses will be asked to leave the area without refund.
- RULES FOR EXHIBITS
- All booths and decorations must concur with the Soldotna Regional Sports Complex ordinances, and local fire codes. Any violation may result in the removal of any and all materials found to be in violation. Materials for booth decoration and construction must be fire retardant. Contact the Kenai Peninsula Sport Rec & Trade Show Management if you have any questions or doubts.
- Installation - Any special carpentry, wiring, electrical, gas, steam, water, or drainage connection shall be installed at Exhibitor’s expense, and only with written approval of the Management.
- Licenses - Any and all City, Municipal, State, and/or Federal licenses, permits, and/or inspections required by law of any Exhibitor for sales or for the installation or operation of display, shall be obtained by the Exhibitor at his own expense prior to the opening of the show. Food vendors are required to display a current food handler’s card as well as a State of Alaska business license and DEC food permit (if applicable) while serving food at the show. Food vendors are responsible for complying with all State of Alaska and City of Soldotna regulations regarding temporary food service establishments.
- Rights of Management – Kenai Peninsula Sport Rec & Trade Show, Kenai Peninsula Association of REALTORS® shall not be liable for any damage or expense incurred by Exhibitors in the event the show is delayed, interrupted, or not held as scheduled. If the show is not held for any reason beyond the control of the Kenai Peninsula Sport Rec & Trade Show, The Kenai Peninsula Sport Rec & Trade Show may hold any payments.
- Amendments - Exhibitor agrees to abide by decisions of the Management concerning all matters pertaining to the administration and success of the Show, which are not specifically stated.
- Attorney Fees - In the event any suit or action is brought by any party under this agreement to enforce any of its terms, it is agreed that the prevailing party shall be entitled to a reasonable attorney fee to be fixed by the trial and appellate courts.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT
FOR ALL EXHIBITORS
- ALL DISPLAY SPACES MUST BE MANNED ALL HOURS THE SHOW IS OPEN.
- THE SHOW ENDS SUNDAY AT 5:00. NO EARLY MOVE-OUTS WILL BE PERMITTED.
- INDOOR ELECTRICITY IS AVAILABLE TO EXHIBITOR BOOTHS. OUTDOOR ELECTRICAL HOOKUPS ARE NOT PROVIDED, HOWEVER EXHIBITORS MY PROVIDE THEIR OWN GENERATORS. GENERATOR NOISE MUST NOT INTERFERE WITH OTHER EXHIBITORS.
- ALL ITEMS WITHIN YOUR DISPLAY SPACE MUST BE SITUATED SO AS NOT TO IMPEDE PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC. SAFETY WITHIN YOUR SPACE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- BUSINESS LICENSES AND PERMITS MUST BE AVAILABLE TO SHOW TO OFFICIALS WHEN ASKED. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK WITH THE APPROPRIATE GOVERNMENT BODIES AND HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED LICENSES PRIOR TO THE SHOW.
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE EXHIBITOR DISPLAY AREAS.
- EXHIBITOR BOOTH AND DISPLAY AREA SETUP WILL BEGIN THURSDAY PRIOR TO THE SHOW FOR SECLECT VENDORS AND AGAIN ON FRIDAY MORNING AT 8:00AM. ALL SETUP MUST BE COMPLETE PRIOR TO SHOW OPENING TO THE PUBLIC.
- THE SHOW ENDS SUNDAY AT 5:00. ALL EXHIBITOR BOOTHS, DISPLAYS, AND PERSONAL PROPERTY MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE SOLDOTNA REGIONAL SPORTS COMPLEX BY 10:00 SUNDAY EVENING.